Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I am Troy and this is my show



Hi Everyone,

I am Troy Rhoades, a PhD Candidate in the Interdisciplinary Humanities Program at Concordia University in Montreal. I am currently researching the relationship between colour and movement visually. My focus is looking at the becoming-process of colour and movement using digital video as my means of explaining this.

I currently have a practice in film, video, and now moving into light installation and web design.
My film and video work has three areas of focus: landscape, colour, and movement. My current work has temporarily moved away from landscape and, as you can watch in the attached video, turned towards the body in motion.

Along with Felix, I have been scanning the wonderful reading Erin and Brian have selected and hope to get them all to you very soon.

No comments: